Sign in to follow this  
pavelbr

Price you paid for your 2016 NV Passanger?

When did you buy your 2016 NV Passanger?

What is the model and color?

How much you paid?

You're in Charlotte, go see Chris at Scott Clark Nissan, he is on here as Chris Commercial.  I live down in Greenville SC and see a ton of Clark Nissan NV Cargos as fleet vehicles so the price has to be good vs. our local dealer.

Most are only getting a couple thousand off sticker.  I want to say I paid $36K for our 2015 NVP SL and that was shopping around everywhere within 2-3 hours of us (Greenville, ATL, Charlotte, Columbia and Asheville).  My local dealer matched the lowest offer I had from ATL so we went with them.

Definitely pm Chris_cm. Scott Clark also has a great service department. Last year on a road trip back east, we stopped by to meet Chris. It turned out we needed to get a emmisions sensor (long story) fixed, not replaced,

We go ours for $35,600.  The local dealership here wouldn't budge on their price of $39k.  We ended up driving up to Asheville to buy this one.  On the way up there our local dealership offered to match the price.  We weren't about to turn around.  The other dealership already did the paperwork and finance approval, which by the way was great.

We knew we wanted a the Java SL, so when this one popped up at the price it did we called the dealership and worked out the financing and everything so we literally sat in the dealership for 20-30 minutes and signed the paperwork and turned over the trade-in.  It was really nice to have the whole thing done before we got there.

I think you have the lowest price paid by far on this site for a 2016 SL.  Nice job.  Most are in the $37-$38K range.