TX MARSHMALLOW

Ummm...Classifieds/Marketplace?

Ok I know this isn't the most popular automotive forum online but having a community marketplace or classified section somewhere on here would be pretty helpful.  It seems that people looking for things are posting wanted ads for parts and items that they are looking for in various sections of the forum leaving posts overlooked etc.  Is there a possibility of adding a section like this? 

I agree, but long ago I received no response from the forum monitors. I added "classifieds" to the off topic lounge but no one has used it. Too hidden?

One problem, among many, is the tendency to post anywhere but where it can easily be found.

Your rebuild and conversion(s) will be interesting. Appreciate your posts according to topic.

I agree - we need a Classified section out front!!!

I agree, but long ago I received no response from the forum monitors. I added "classifieds" to the off topic lounge but no one has used it. Too hidden?

One problem, among many, is the tendency to post anywhere but where it can easily be found.

Your rebuild and conversion(s) will be interesting. Appreciate your posts according to topic.

Thanks! Some place easy to see when viewing forum topics would be ideal. For example "Marketplace: NV vans for sale, NV vans wanted, NV parts for sale, NV parts wanted, wheels & tires for sale/wanted" then even if people forget where to post mods could move the post to the correct section.

As far as the rebuild I'm pretty excited. It took over 3 months to arrive since the seller lied to me and cost twice as much so it set me back a bit but I am on it now and let's just say UPS & FedEx are getting to know my place real well.

Best of luck with the project - keep us posted.

Here's another vote for a classifieds section!