Has anyone done body moulding installation for the nvp? Was it easy to do?

I have a set in my garage. I'll let you know after I get them on - hopefully within the next week or so.

Had to replace the body side moldings on my 2016...all four pieces were installed incorrectly at the factory.

You need to determine how high up the van you want them and install them straight.

I installed them a little higher up on the vehicle than the factory did to help with SUV

door dings.

The factory instructions are way to detailed for this job...they're only plastic moldings.

I used the body side creases to measure down from and applied a few 1/4" blue painters tape strips as my guides.

It goes without saying to clean the area prior to installation.

Obviously start at the body line at the front door first.

Pull the two adhesive strips from one end of the molding then LIGHTLY adhere it to the vehicle. ( in case you have to adjust )

Once reasonably straight...pull the remaining adhesive cover strips off and press the molding on.

I put mine on this weekend and I agree with what nv2500sl said. I installed mine about 1/4" below the body line - which is probably about 2" higher than the directions called for.

Passenger side

Edited by jaredg