aspenelk

OEM Nissan non-chipped Key Blank

Any good source for these.  I've had several keys made non non-OEM blanks from different places and none seems to work that great.  I haven't been able to find some place that has a non-chipped  (2012 NV Cargo no chip) key blank with the orginal black plastic head on it, not sure it they will work better but theplain silver blanks most key shops have all seem to have to be wiggled, etc, to get to work.

Any good source for these.  I've had several keys made non non-OEM blanks from different places and none seems to work that great.  I haven't been able to find some place that has a non-chipped  (2012 NV Cargo no chip) key blank with the orginal black plastic head on it, not sure it they will work better but theplain silver blanks most key shops have all seem to have to be wiggled, etc, to get to work.

I would buy an OEM key from ebay or amazon and have it cut.  You could use an OEM chip key even if you don't need the chip.  I have some aftermarket key for mine with black plastic head (no nissan logo) and it does not work real well but that's because the dealer lost the key for it and had to have one cut with the code I guess.