Flonative

Just Back from our first camping trip

Just returned from a 1000 mile camping trip through North Georgia and ending on the West Coast of Florida. The NV did great and we have nothing but positive comments about towing ability. We bought a 2285 Lance trailer that is light for its size at 4200 lbs and have not as yet purchased a WD hitch. On this trip we simply used an anti sway bar with great results. We will be going to a WD hitch so we can back up without fooling with bar removal in the future. As we are not leaving again until next month we might get lucky and find a good used one and save a few bucks. 

post-1501-0-03388700-1468556162_thumb.jpg

Looks great!  We're going camping next week up to Carolina Beach, NC.  First time there for us, we normally head to FL or our coast.

Is your boat on a rack?  I am carrying 3 kayaks with us this trip (two adult tandems and my kids) but for the long haul they will be inside our camper garage.  Once there I'll have them up on our rack to get to the various launch points.