We are considering an NV2500 S that comes with a console / arm rest between the seats. We would like to use that space for a cooler for our 12 hour treks from TN to the Northeast states.

If anyone here has removed the console, I would like to hear about the process. It appears that it should be fairly easy, but we did not have enough time in our demo drive to figure it out.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

I think there are 4 bolts that hold it to the floor. The wiring for the internal console inverter plug-in and 12V outlet need to be detached from harness. There in an additional 110V outlet in the rear, and 12V in the dash, so you won't be without.

The console has its advantages. I am considering an ac/dc thermo-electric cooler, and placing it in the cargo area.

If the seats could rotate to the rear it would alleviate the block to the rear with the console. Not sure if they are small enough to rotate without the corners binding with door and console.

Edited by kitcarlson