Bdinkins

Side door wont lock or unlock with key fob

The only way I can lock or unlock my side sliding door is manually with key.

The key fob doesn't work at all on that one door. All other doors do fine with the key fob. Any ideas?

Clean the bronze button connections that make contact when the door closes maybe? I guess I'd start there.

Does the lock button on the drivers door make it lock?

Thanks. Tried that. Doesn't lock from drivers door either. Selonoid might be bad.

I had that happen once when it was really cold. It worked fine after it warmed up again.

Thanks. Tried that. Doesn't lock from drivers door either. Selonoid might be bad.

Hey! Had the same issue the fob or power door lock button wouldn't lock the slider. Dealer said there was a switch inside the door that needed to be replaced.

several people have this issue.   the bronze connectors don't always make good contact with the door.   if you unscrew the connection on the frame and put some washers on there, it makes better connection and works more consistently.   I only had to put one washer on each screw and it works fine now.