Draleau

Would you buy a High mileage NVP

I'm talking like 160,000. One owner, was serviced every month for the entire ownership. Carfax shows no significant problems and all the service history. Car looks like it was babied internally and externally (really good condition). The owner put 62,000 miles on it per year (mostly highway). Price is about 14000. This is the price point I can currently afford.

Thoughts? Reservations?

Thanks!

Oh yeah, it's a 2013 NVP S V6

Hello,  

I recently bought a 16 nvp v8 and took it by my buddy's shop to install a brake controller,,  He mentioned that he has a client that drives from the mid west to the east coast twice a week and has 400k on their nv with no major issues.  ( wear and tear of course) but original engine, trans, etc...

hope this helps some.

Welcome to the site shickey!  

How long have you had your NVP?  Nice to hear the report from your friend that these can go 400k miles!  I know there is a commercial dealer on here that has had vans come in with 300k on them and they were fine.

Welcome to the site shickey!  

How long have you had your NVP?  Nice to hear the report from your friend that these can go 400k miles!  I know there is a commercial dealer on here that has had vans come in with 300k on them and they were fine.

We bought our Java nvp SL about a month ago..  we found a used 2016 with 7,000 miles on it..  Since is was only used as a Demo for a Nissan rep, it still registered as new at the dmv.. :)    We have child number 5 on the way, and we are currently looking at Travel Trailers to explore the country with the kiddos.  LIke many,  looking for a good source for mods/upgrades.