mgoltra

Reclining Rear Passenger Seats - Maybe 2nd row - Are they available?

Good day to all!

Just stumbled on to this forum.  In the process of buying a passenger version. I noticed that the rear passenger seats do not recline. I was told by the dealer they have to send to the a 3rd party but they will not provide the info for the 3rd party. Does anyone know if reclining seats are even available. I looked online, nothing. Any info is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

It's definetly not an option from Nissan. It may be possible, but I'd guess it would require an entirely new seat construction. I.e. Very complex and expensive. I could be wrong, so please let us know where your search takes you! Good luck!

This was my husband's one complaint with the van. He wanted to be able to recline on a long road trip. The Ford Vans have a recline option... if any one figures this our for the NV would love to know!

Has your husband tried the reclining seats in the Ford?  They recline like an airline coach seat which, for my 6' 5" frame, was not very comfortable at all.

6'2" and super healthy