Sign in to follow this  
Scmotormind

WTB center console

I have a 2016 nv1500 work van that I need a center console for. If you have one you are looking to sell let me know price and approximate shipping cost to 50613. Thanks

Hi Scmotormind,

I have a center console out of my 2013 NV3500 passenger.  It is in perfect condition, I took it out when the van had about 1K miles.  I would sell it for $300.00 plus packaging and shipping.  It is pretty big, so I would have to do a bit of research to find out how much it would cost to ship from 17322 (near York, PA) to 50613.

Let me know if you are interested and I will go about measuring, finding a box and getting a quote for shipment.  Also, if you send me your email, I can send you some pictures of the console.

Pete Fazio

2013 NV3500 passenger, Quigley 4WD, Aluminess front bumper

717-659-6883 (cell)

Edited by peter_fazio

I have a 2016 nv1500 work van that I need a center console for. If you have one you are looking to sell let me know price and approximate shipping cost to 50613. Thanks

I have one out of a 2013 in near perfect condition. Clean with all bolts to attach. I converted my van to a camper and it was in the way of getting to the back. I am in the Atlanta area. 200.00 and if you need it shipped..add the cost.

I also have the safety metal and plastic protector(with all hardware..screws) for behind seats. All the side panels with attaching push pins.