Sign in to follow this  
KDS

Hello From Florida

Hey all.  My wife and I just bought a new 2016 NV Passenger 3500 SL.  We are very excited as we spend a lot of time boating, fishing and camping.  My boys are 12 and 8, super active and love to be outside.  We can't wait to take our new van on boating and fishing adventures all over North America! 

I can't wait to learn from all of you as this is my first Nissan van.  My previous daily driver was a 98 Ford Expedition and my previous boating/camping/road trip machine is my 02 Ford F-250 SuperDuty Lariat Crew Cab with the 7.3 liter Powerstroke diesel.  Combined they have 500,000 miles on them.  I still have them both!

Welcome to the site!  I am sure you will enjoy your new NV, we love ours.  Just returned from a week long camping trip in Little Talbot Island, FL and the van did wonderful yet again.  

Good to hear!  We are planning a big road trip this summer.  We are hitting Badlands National Park, Mount Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Yellowstone, Grand Tetons, Rocky Mountain NP, Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP, and Great Sand Dunes NP, before we head home.  Sure hope the new ride is up for it.  I'm sure it is!

Welcome. Great road trip agenda. Post photos.

If you have not seen this book, Your Guide to National Parks by Michael J Oswald, it is a great resource particularly in cell dead zones. It is from 2012, but not much has changed. You can get it at the first Park gift shop you visit or buy it at a bookstore/computer near you.

Congrats on the new ride. Have had mine for a week now and am loving it.