Sign in to follow this  
Moomin719

Hello from Michiana

We purchased a 2017 NV SL for our family of 7. We are excited to camp and travel with more room. We purchased our NV in Portage MI Erwin was the salesman super kind and helpful. Thank you all I read on here tons before purchasing so I knew what I was getting into. Salesman asked if he was wasting his time telling me about the Nissan Nv as I seemed to know more then him. Lol

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. Nice compliment (?), but you wonder why sales wouldn't assume buyers are internet wise, particularly regarding NVPs and other large vans.

Our buying experience was much different, closer to buying it online and picking it up at the factory, in our case SMB. The orientation was done after the fact by the commercial manager.

This is s question for all recent buyers. Are you negotiating with general sales staff, someone designated to sell NVs or the commercial manager? I wouldn't expect the latter, but it would not surprise me if chris_cm is involved in every sale if only to introduce himself...

He was commercial sales rep.

Welcome to the site!  Please post up real world MPG numbers once you get some miles on the 2017.  We only have a couple 2017's with the new motor/transmission on here and I'd like to see where the numbers end up.  

I had asked before but never heard from the other new 2017.  If you dont mind, what was the sticker vs. what you paid for the SL?

Our salesman was the commercial sales rep.

Thanks.

Not that we plan to buy another NV, but the dealer in Tucson does not show any commercial reps, only sales associates. Not even a commercial manager.

Why not another NV? No reason to buy another, at least not a SMB.

Congrats, had mine for a week now and am loving it.

Welcome to the site! Please post up real world MPG numbers once you get some miles on the 2017. We only have a couple 2017's with the new motor/transmission on here and I'd like to see where the numbers end up.

I had asked before but never heard from the other new 2017. If you dont mind, what was the sticker vs. what you paid for the SL?

Sorry didn't see this questions sticker price 43,000 I believe but honestly don't know as we did most negotiations through email everything was done by the time we went to dealer. I also am not sure the exact price we talked down as I was most concerned with out the door tax title and new plate. 41,800 was our final number.

Welcome to the forum. 'Michigan' was the term I haven't heard for a while. Lived there for over 10 years. Left the area in 1993.