Sign in to follow this  
chickaboom

ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW ABOUT ADDING AN AWNING TO THIS FOR CAMPING?

Hello, out there in Nissan Land!

I just bought my 2013 Nissan High Roof cargo van and LOVE it, but I was bummed that the middle of the road line didn't come with the tech package!! Looking to get an aftermarket one installed and was wondering if anyone out there had some ideas on brand and what the cost of installation might be? 

I also want to use this for business AND personal and would LOVE to have an awning attached somehow for when I g camping! I love the old trailers and how they can have vintage awnings attached and this vehicle is so neat that I thought that it wouldn't be a problem to get one and have it installed, but have searched the internet and haven't been able to locate one? Any ideas? I'd really like to attach an awning and just bought an aluminum motorcycle ramp so that I can load my clothing racks into the back without a problem. Any help on locating or getting an awning for this would be great! I want to install lights to the awning too, so that I can enjoy it at night with friends and family and am wondering if anyone out there has already tried to rig this up?

post-2052-0-63983100-1494448582_thumb.jpg

Hi,  I added a Fiamma awning and it works great.  Look for my build under "Conversions" then "Laharview Farm Camper Build" for details, parts used, and measurements.