radin2son

Recalls, what recalls?

I glanced at this section on the mobile version and noticed a post from January 2017. Whoa, what was that? Recall, nope. Just me seeing if Nissan Commercial customer advocates were doing a better job. Hope people are calling them about nagging quality issues, particularly if your dealer fixed it right the first time.

Recalls have been few, none recently and none serious. I think part of the reason is the lack of significant changes from 2012-16. I would expect the same for 2017 even with the new engine and transmission. Another reason to buy a NV, new or used.

It isn't a recall or TSB... extended warranty notification regarding the vapor vent tube. Hard to fill gas tank is a symptom of a clogged tube. No one on the forum has complained about this, so it is good Nissan is being proactive. Unless, it is a long standing Nissan wide problem...

Periodically, I have noticed the pump nozzle "set latch" will constantly trip, even if I manually hold it, but attributed it to the nozzle, heat or dropping down from altitude to flatlands and refueling. I always wondered if something in the closed system compresses until the gas cap was removed.

Bamps, did you get one for your Frontier?

Edited by radin2son