dgljonny5

need to remove passenger seat

looking to remove the seat what problems am I going to run into?

Four bolts and a couple plugs ... Airbag light will stay on after removal ...

Glenn

looking to remove the seat what problems am I going to run into?

I took mine out for the space to install a refrigerator.. Pull the air bag harness out and put a "1.5" Ohms resister (One point five Ohms)

Then use the reset function. Turn on the van as so as the air bag light comes on, turn off (note you are NOT starting the van during these cycles) do this 4 times and then start the van on the last round.. Air bag light goes off and you have full air bags up front..

I looked this up on google and it worked first time.. jerk Dealer couldn't get it to work and said.. Guess you got no air bags.. unless you buy a replacement bag only at 975 bucks.. The 1.5 ohm resistor was under a buck..

Make sure that you put the SAME seat back in or your computer will give errors. Each seat is set to the computer uniquely.

Make sure that you put the SAME seat back in or your computer will give errors. Each seat is set to the computer uniquely.

Unless you happen to have a Consult 3 to recode in a new seat ... ;)

Good tip thank you .

Don't need the seat - I have never put mine back in and I still have no issues. for me it was a waste of space

Has anyone put a swivel on the passenger seat in a cargo NV?  I just discovered it is not electric adjust like the driver seat, so I am thinking it is possible.  Thanks.

Do you have pictures? I'm considering ditching the front seat as well as 99% of time in my passanger van it stays folded flat.

Has anyone put a swivel on the passenger seat in a cargo NV?  I just discovered it is not electric adjust like the driver seat, so I am thinking it is possible.  Thanks.

Have you seen these?  I'm considering it.  Quite pricey, but...

http://swivelsrus.com/nissan.htm#The:322500-3500

Pull the air bag harness out and put a "1.5" Ohms resister (One point five Ohms)

Could you please post a picture so I have a better idea of how to do this? I just reccently took out the passenger seat in my van to accomodate 14' paddle boards.