I installed a 2" lift kit today in the blistering sun, I love the way it looks now. I'm not trying to do the rubicon trail in this thing just wanted a little more clearance for dirt/back roads.

No one manufacturers a lift kit for these but Advanced 4x4 will sell you the parts they use. Only issue I ran into was the rear shocks are not long enough. The top bushing is 3/4" ID which is an oddball size and I can't source them locally.

Does anyone know what shocks work with this application? I'm going to try calling advanced on Monday.

Thanks Bamps! I'll check out both places you mentioned

I made a bracket from scrap steel to extend the shock for the time being.

post-2095-0-80258200-1496633208_thumb.jpg

post-2095-0-63567400-1496633215_thumb.jpg

Edited by TanStewie

I called Advanced 4x4. They are running the stock shocks with zero issues. I feel kinda retarded now. He basically said you have to run the stock ones to limit the down travel/ droop of the axle or the break lines and abs sensor wires could get stretched. Anyways great comapany to work with and they were super helpful.

Nice.  Could you post the parts with part numbers you used?

Thanks,

Mike

Nice.  Could you post the parts with part numbers you used?

Thanks,

Mike

I just did the lift on mine. Just call Advanced 4x4  and ask about the parts for the lift.  I was able to keep my air bags also, by getting longer bolts to secure the bottom connection.

how much did all the parts cost to do the lift? Trying to decide if I just want to do the lift or if I really need the 4x4 and whole set up from them.