TuranBros

Greetings from Chicago!

Just purchased a brand new NV 3500 High-Top for our growing general contracting business. Our previous work vehicle was a 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD with the Duramax diesel, so I'm probably going to miss the fuel economy (especially while towing). I do hope to see some decent MPG gains over the older models since this one comes with the 7-speed transmission though. 

We looked at several vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter and the Ford Transit during the buying process, but the 100,000 mile warranty and lower base pricing is what ultimately won us over. Plus we were able to negotiate over $5K off of the MSRP, and Nissan included the commercial business incentives that allowed us to outfit the rig at no additional cost with a nice partition, interior ladder rack, and two sets of Slick Locks. 

I'm glad there is an online community for owners to share info and tips, and as I get more familiar with the van I hope to be of some assistance.

Peace & Blessings!

post-2131-0-55335400-1498518526_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-73112200-1498518532_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Good to see more commercial users, who will definitely test the new engine and 7 speed...

Double post. This hasn't happened in awhile...

Regarding your other post on a wrap. You should pm chris_commercialmanager. Before working in NC, he sold Sprinters in Chicago. He too likes NVs much better, to say nothing of selling a lot of them. The problem seems to be not enough to sell.

Edited by radin2son

Welcome from Northern California!

Also welcome from NorCal!

Welcome to the site!  Hope you love the new NV.  

Welcome and congrats from Western PA.

Welcome.  The high tops rule the Puget Sound area.

Great to see another high top commercial cargo. Look forward to updates/builds. You are ahead of me, Im still haven't figured out how to post pics. Got any fuel mileage numbers yet?