Hello from Kansas. Just purchased our new NV yesterday and looking for some advice on a roof rack

Welcome.

There are a number of posts about roof racks... It takes awhile to get used to finding things on this forum.

Welcome!  I don't have any info on roof racks, but I'm glad you're here  :) Congrats on the new NV!

We have the Vantech H3. Not real pretty, but we just wanted simple (and easy- took just a few minutes to install)to mount our solar panels on. Got 'em on Amazon.

Welcome aboard!

Ted

Welcome from Northern California

Thank You for the replies, we are limited on height to fit in garage (94"), roughly leaving me with 8" to play with. My wife likes the look of the Yakima Jetstream load bars, has anyone used these? I of course want the aluminess with ladder, but far too pricey. Thanks again for all the help.

I don't have any experience with roof rack, but I want to welcome you to the forum nevertheless. Since we have a utility trailer, the urgency to get a roof rack is not really there for our situation. But when we eventually get one, we will probably go with Aluminess (or maybe someone else will offer a better option).

Hello!

I have a set of roof racks and cargo basket that I'm thinking of selling.  Check out the thread here

Chris-