Sign in to follow this  
Locksmith

Custom Seat covers - Floor mats - Dash Mats

One of the addictive hobbies I am into is Kiteboarding , and one thing I could never get around is getting my seats wet with salt water or spots of spilled coffee or just plain dirt . Coverking has the best custom fit seat covers for the NV ( unbiased oppinion ) They also have one of the best custom floor mats on the market . Check it out !

http://www.coverking.com/

Since I am wiating on another NV 3500 SV to arive I wanted to do some more assesorizing with a custom dash mat . You can have them embroider your company name or whatever . there are also pre-selected logos you can add as well . Just ordered mine

http://www.coverking.com/

I can't speak about Coverking NV seat covers but the Ck saddle blanket seat covers I've purchased over the years for my Ford work trucks begin to pull apart at the seams after only a year. My Frontier is using a Ck seat cover from a Ranger and that one is staring to pull apart as well. Just my 2 cents... :)

yes, cover king last only for about two years

seems a bit pricey to me... starting at 212.00? i got some seat covers for my NV at an Autozone for 30 dollars and they feel look exactly the same.. they have been getting greasy and abused everynight of the week for about 9 months.. seats still look like new underneath.

Hey Locksmith

I kite as well :) was hoping my SUPs would fit inside of the NV, but looks like I am going to have to buy a roof rack now too!