Welcome to the Nissan NV Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members. . .and more.
Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:45 AM
We have built a Nissan NV van specific equipment site you can see here:
We are a bailment pool for the midwest region and can help both end users and dealers with their Nissan NV van equipment needs. We have sold and installed hundreds of NV equipment packages and have the experience to answer any questions you may have.
Our website has a wide variety of brands and equipment that is built specifically for the Nissan NV. We carry and stock Adrian Steel, Weatherguard, Ranger, and Legget and Platt Nissan NV equipment.
If you have a question or want to see a certain product that's been installed in a NV give us a shout and we will help you out.
You can also check out some of our recent installs on our Facebook page.
I hope we can help and look forward to answering your questions!
Inlad Truck & Van Equipment
630 652 1200
Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:37 PM
Darek, few questions for you.
1. just purchased and have not had the Adrian upfit installed yet, spoke with the local dealer and he don't know much about the Nissan deal on the steel. he said i had to install the kit just as advertised, and if i wanted something extra, he could charge me. he quoted me almost $300 to add the wing kit. I want the partition, the wing kit, I don't the the shelves they offer, i want to upgrade to a pair of the HD shelves.
2. also, can i get the kit and install it myself?
3. can i order it from you guys?
4. have you seen the set up where you intall a shelf storage above the headroom on the high tops? i saw a photo from a Nissan dealer of some upfitter up north that was making a custom shelf accessable from the rear over the head room of the driver and passenger.
Contact me off line if you can as well.
Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:55 PM
Follow the link to this page for more info on the upfit packages: http://www.nissancom....incentive.link
Yes you do have to choose a package but you can add to it for at an additional cost. If there is only one or two items in a pkg you don't really need, get it anyway, its free. Advertise it for sale here or on ebay.
If you need more than is offered in one of the pkgs, get the one closest to what you need & add to it. Look at the pricing on the optional items that are being offered. You only pay about 30 cents on the dollar, so GET IT NOW. That price is no good after the original install.
The wing kit is standard on most pkgs. However you may want to get the MAX COMFORT wing kit, it cost extra. See this post: http://nissannvforum...-shelving-pkgs/.
After getting my MAX COMFORT wing kit installed, the second installer said there are new shelves available now for the high roof models that are not advertised or in Adrians catalog.
Find out who the Adrian Steel installer is that your dealership uses & call them direct to find out what you need & pricing. The dealerships don't have a clue about this stuff.
Edited by vanguy, 05 September 2013 - 10:04 PM.