ICHANCE

My NV3500

Bought a 2013 SL passenger with the tech pack to haul the babies around. Since I picked it up in January made a few changes to it. I added the factory tow hitch, roadmaster active rear suspension, 22 inch decenti wheels, 4 monitors that recieves video from an iPad mounted in the center console lid and a slim 12 in sub in the driver side rear door (pics under XXXXXXL in members gallery). I have a upper and lower billet grill ordered. My wife loves her NV and is always getting asked if its for rent lol. Most people ask what kind of suv it is and where they can get one I never give them a straight answer mainly because it's more fun to keep them guessing.

Ichance, where did you find the subwoofer enclosure? Was it a NV specific part or just a generic enclosure? It's been hard to find aftermarket parts for this thing, thanks.

Edited by Tatunka

How do you like the Roadmaster Suspension? Any noticeable change in ride quality or handling? Do you two much?

What about the 20" wheels? Have they made your ride more harsh?

Sorry for the delay in responding. The sub enclosure was custom built by my local stereo shop some modifications had to be made to the door. My nissan engineer drives a NV2500 passenger all across the south and could mot believe how well the 22 inch wheels handled and smooth it drove. As for the road master suspension prob the best money I've spent less body roll than before and a couple of weeks ago I towed a GMC Sierra extended cab that the whole bed of the truck was full of stereo on a heavy trailer 300 miles. The only reason I knew it was back there was because of the 11mpg lol. It didn't squat the rear of the NV at all. I'll pots a pic for y'all.

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the roadmaster will void any part of the warranty? I looked online and couldn't find anything. I tow a travel trailer quite a bit that weighs about 7-8k fully loaded and I'd really like to improve the ride while towing. Love to see more pics. BTW, your wheels look great!

Anyone got a decent idea of how to improve the ride (make softer) on this beast?  My 3 month old cries everytime she is in this car and my wife is lookin into driving the car off a cliff to get the insurance money to buy a minivan!

If anyone has done a suspension upgrade and can provide me a before/after impression, much thankful.

4 cameras & an iPad. Keep talking... I like where this is going.

Ooops. I read too quickly. I thought you had 4 cameras sending video to the ipad. Not 4 video monitors. By bad. 

I was hoping for a neat 4 camera surround display like in some of the high end SUVs. My friend's Infinity SUV has it.

Edited by JimmyM

Anyone got a decent idea of how to improve the ride (make softer) on this beast?  My 3 month old cries everytime she is in this car and my wife is lookin into driving the car off a cliff to get the insurance money to buy a minivan!

If anyone has done a suspension upgrade and can provide me a before/after impression, much thankful.

Have a leaf taken out of the rear springs and add air-assist shocks for carrying a load?

Can you give some more detail and photos on the video setup? I'm looking to do something similar

Anyone have any ideas or info on the video setup?