Sign in to follow this  
oldpoo

Flooring Options

My wife and I just bought a new 2014 NV2500 HD for her used furniture and appliance business. We want to install a floor so that you can slide appliances easily. I'm thinking maybe plywood, but am open to ideas as to what others use in theirs.  

I would first install a bulkhead for safety - Adrian Steel is a good source.

The floor will need to be replaced every few years. I'd use the best exterior grade plywood I could find and secure it to the floor with Teks wood to metal self tapping screws (Home Depot).

I'd also want an in-floor track system such as VersaTie (macscustomtiedowns.com) or UniTrax (coterie downs.com) or E-Track (conversioncomponents.com/cargo-control-e-track/ ). Recessed is worth the extra effort.

You're going to love your new van!

I would first install a bulkhead for safety - Adrian Steel is a good source.

The floor will need to be replaced every few years. I'd use the best exterior grade plywood I could find and secure it to the floor with Teks wood to metal self tapping screws (Home Depot).

I'd also want an in-floor track system such as VersaTie (macscustomtiedowns.com) or UniTrax (coterie downs.com) or E-Track (conversioncomponents.com/cargo-control-e-track/ ). Recessed is worth the extra effort.

You're going to love your new van!

Couple of good links there! Thanks.  :worship: