Sign in to follow this  
mattandbrook

Running boards

Have any of you had running boards/steps installed on your NV3500's?  What do they look like and how much did it cost to have them installed?  I'm looking at some of the color matched running boards from Ronusa.com.  The dealer is getting pricing for me but I want to santiy-check their numbers. 

I have the 2500 high roof cargo converted for travel (so I care about how it looks).

I did a DIY with running boards from nvvan.com - used the black finish. You can get any color from them you want as long as it is black. 18 months later they look like new and I am very pleased with them - rock solid. Since my purchase, they have added a polished finish which gives a little more bling.

You may only be interested in their price for comparison purposes since you may not be interested in DIY.

But definitely get yourself a pair of running boards - one of the best upgrades you can do to increase comfort.

I have a nv3500 and like to put off road bumpers and off road roof rack does anyone know we're I could find these items

Owens also has a decent set of aluminum boards, black or sliver, that look nice and have so far stood up to the kids kicking the hell out of them.

HQMAN check out aluminess website, they make a winch bumper and a rear bumper for the NV.

Just purchased these running boards from euroca pers.com

https://www.eurocampers.com/2011--2014-Nissan-NV-O-Mega-Step-set--one-98-driver-step-one-98-passenger-step--choose-satin-or-black-finish_p_1296.html

Installation process was straigh forward and took about three hours.

post-699-0-41438900-1425005052_thumb.jpg

post-699-0-90389200-1425005063_thumb.jpg

post-699-0-50801000-1425005134_thumb.jpg

Looks good! Studded tires too. you've been busy

Haha yep! Had running boards, roof rack and studded tires on her by Monday. :)

Next project is going to be rubber mats for the passenger row seating.

Keep posting pictures as you do things. Wish someone would just make fitted rubber mats for the back of it.

Got these Luverne Mega Steps mounted yesterday.. Purchased @ EuroCamper   http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/dign-nbama/media/IMG_0086_zpsgtzircui.jpg.html

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/dign-nbama/media/IMG_0085_zpsh0b56obb.jpg.html

Edited by BamaNV

-

Edited by jdhagley

Nice boards. Did you install yourself? If so, how long did it  take? If not, what was the installation cost? Thanks.

BamaNV...are those the stainless set or the brushed aluminum? I'd like to get a set but can't decide between the two...especially since the price is significant between them.