Sign in to follow this  
NVChattanooga

Chrome grill and door handle swap?

Is anybody interested in the possibility of swapping out their matte grill and door handles for gosh awful chrome plated jobies on mine?

I'm in Chattanooga TN for reference.

I know this is an old posting but Yes I would be very interested

Message me and lets see if we could workout these details! I'd even trade out the chrome bumpers Except I need to make sure I can reinstall the parking sensors

I found the grill was too difficult to remove while I was installing my winch and cabling, so I skipped it. It appeared that to remove it is to destroy all the clips, and possibly the grill as well. Tedious. 

I found the grill was too difficult to remove while I was installing my winch and cabling, so I skipped it. It appeared that to remove it is to destroy all the clips, and possibly the grill as well. Tedious. 

I replaced my grill a few years back in my 2013 after my wife hit a chicken (yes a chicken while going 55 mph).  It was time consuming to do (maybe 60 minutes) but nothing broke so it can be done at home relatively easily.

I replaced my grill a few years back in my 2013 after my wife hit a chicken (yes a chicken while going 55 mph).  It was time consuming to do (maybe 60 minutes) but nothing broke so it can be done at home relatively easily.

did you at least give the chicken a quality final resting place?? soup maybe? ;)