Sign in to follow this  
NV Guide

Nissan NV Forum - New Sections

Nissan NV Forum - New Sections

We added two new sections to the Nissan NV Forum today.  These sections will make it easier to find topics and forum content.

Conversions

Nissan NV by Model Year

Enjoy!

I'm just curious.... Who is "staff"?? Is it someone at Nissan corporate? Someone else from this forum who acts as a moderator? The spooky guy from down the street who never leaves his computer?

Anyone have any objection to asking the monitors to delete the various prescription etc. posts that have appeared, if the monitors don't do this on their own? I doubt the average age of male posters approaches the need. Women owners and drivers probably just give the all knowing look...

Ive sent in 3 spammer reports with no action taken so far. Does this actually get moderared?

Just like last week calling nissan commercial, goes to a full voicemail box.

Rick.

I've reported every spam post the day posted with no result. Other forums I belong to those get zapped within 24 hours max.

Let me check into these spam reports because we're not getting them and this is a BIG deal to us.  Once we receive such a report, we act on it right away.

If you see spam not be dealt with ASAP, please use the contact link above or HERE.

Found about 2 dozen accounts from Russia and India and we eliminated them all.  Odd because we just upgraded to a new version, so we'll have to check into this.