Sign in to follow this  
NV Guide

How to Edit my Profile

We've added new profile fields, which will make it easier for you to find other members with the same model year and model that you have or have an interest in.

If you'd like to add these new profile fields or edit your current profile, here's now to do it in under one minute!

765.png

^ Once you're logged in, hover over your user name and click on the "My Profile" link

765-2.png

^ Click on the "Edit Profile" tab

765-3.png

^ Add or edit your profile information and then click on the "Save Changes" button.

Notes:

765-4.png

^ You will able to view all of your profile information when you're logged into the site, however, certain profile fields will only be visible to you.  

765-5.png

^ When others view your profile, this is what they will see - note that certain profile information is not visible.

Need more tutorials? Click here.

x

Edited by Jerry

How can I edit my profile picture? I have been trying to upload a different image but it either loads and loads and loads and never finishes or if I was able to select a new photo and then click on "done" it afterwards still shows the regular Nissan logo. Thanks for any suggestions!

How can I edit my profile picture? I have been trying to upload a different image but it either loads and loads and loads and never finishes or if I was able to select a new photo and then click on "done" it afterwards still shows the regular Nissan logo. Thanks for any suggestions!

you can click on the contact us page and we can change your photo if you like.  Generally, it needs to be 200px wide

http://nissannvforum.com/contactus/