Mazinbenny

NVP 3500 rear carpeted floor mats?

i did not get rear carpeted floor mats with my 2015 SL at the time of purchase, but seeing the complete lack of after market options, I now want to add them.

Talked to my local Nissan parts department, and they said that they only come in charcoal/gray. This just sounds completely wrong to me since the only leather/interior option on my SL is beige.

Are they just not finding the right part number? Can you get OEM rear carpeted floor mats in beige?

I went through the same thing as you.  I have two 3500 SL NV's and my newest ones came with the mats.  I wanted them for my older van, and I couldn't find the beige ones online or the part number when I visited the dealer.  The dealer went ahead and ordered the charcoal ones for me, and said I could return it if I didn't like them.  Here is the kicker...all of them are Charcoal.  There is no beige, and the ones in my new van were charcoal, and I didn't ever notice.  It's a very faint color, and matches well with the beige and charcoal plastics in the van.

Go ahead and get the charcoal...you won't be disappointed. 

Edited by bo1500000

I found this pic online, or perhaps on the photo gallery here, can't remember...  Are you saying this is what the charcoal looks like?  If so, I'll definitely run over to the dealership and order them!  http://i.imgur.com/DXkLD8Z.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Mazinbenny

Yup...I promise you that they look just like that.  Also, any Nissan Dealership can order them....I got mine from a non commercial one.  Just open them up before paying, and make sure all 3 pieces are provided, and match.  I think I paid 140 for the set.

I found this pic online, or perhaps on the photo gallery here, can't remember...  Are you saying this is what the charcoal looks like?  If so, I'll definitely run over to the dealership and order them!  http://i.imgur.com/DXkLD8Z.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by bo1500000

does anyone have a part # for the mats

does anyone have a part # for the mats

For the benefit of those who might still be looking for these, the part numbers are as follows:

Front mats (Part Number: 999E2HY000) MSRP: $75

Floor mats (for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rows) (Part Number: 999E2-HZ000) MSRP $140

Is there a rubber/all weather option for these mats?

There are rubber mats for the front driver and passenger floor. I don't think there's rubber mat option for any other row.

post-1459-0-02354900-1506989628_thumb.jpg