breto33

Little to No output from rear vents

The rear vents in my NVP 3500 do not put out very much air and it gets hot back there quickly.  Does anyone else have issues with this?  Is there somewhere else other than the 2 dials above the mirror that control the rear?

I've not heard this complaint before.  Can't imagine it would need a charge being a 2015.  Take it in would be my advice.  I've had 100+ degree high humidity days here in Charlotte and found the rear AC to be adequate.

I just got a 2016 NV Passenger SL and have noticed the same thing. there is practically no air flow in far rear vents. wondering if a solution was ever found for this?

Mine is decent back there if I turn the fan up.  The fan is always at 50% and if it is hot/cold I turn it up until it stabilizes temps back there.  At 50% the noise isnt too bad, above that it gets noisy.  

This is living in SC so it gets quite hot! Over 100* is normal during the summer and my van is parked outside (I do have tint on the front windows but that is negligible help).