Wallyc

Nv2500 sv brake controller

I just bought a factory new 2015 as mentioned above it has a factory installed frame hitch and seven way plug again factory . I found in the bottom of the center console a pigtail for the brake controls does anyone else know where this thing plugs into under my dash? Is this a truly a plug and play thing? And what I mean is wire this thing up to the brake controller and plug in under dash and that's it I'm good to go.

Thanks for any and all help

It plugs into the factory harness under the dash.  It is located up near the parking brake pedal, close to the firewall/side, the wire is coiled and taped up.  You'll see the matching plug for that harness if you look in that spot.  Just untape it and plug it in.

I'm using a Tekonsha P3.  Just make sure you double check all the wires and their functions but yes, it does all just wire right up.

Thanks for the reply that's an unexpected surprise in a good way ! So there's nothing else I have a wire up just that into the brake controller and that's it no other external powers for anything

No sir, if you have that plug under the dash it truly should be plug and play.  

Thanks for the help