Does anyone know of any wall tie downs I could install on an NV2500 cargo? I'm looking to tie my dirt bike down to the wall to give me more room for other things in the cargo area, aka a bed.

I've seen things like this for other vans:

motorcycle-trailer-tie-down.jpg

http://www.discountramps.com/cargo-tracks/c/1470/

I have to wonder if this method would be secure enough if I was involved in a collision. 

I use those style of tracks to hold down a 1200 lb trenching machine on my drop ramp trailer floor and have done it this way for ten years with no problems. I would imagine it should hold a motorcycle secure

That e-track should work fine. We've used lots of tracking for tie downs, and I actually prefer the L-track, but both have their pros and cons. Happy riding!

I picked up some inexpensive D ring holdowns that I will be using to secure Batteries and water supplies to the sidewalls of my 3500. They have a 1,200 lb. limit and use two bolt holes. That means I can mount them just about anywhere. I think they were less than 15.00 and come in a pack of 4. Good luck with whatever you find and enjoy the bike. I'm envious!

I have had good luck with my tie downs.

post-1046-0-27545100-1456274850_thumb.jpg

post-1046-0-03519200-1456274868_thumb.jpg

Can you guys link me to anything NV specific for this? Is this easy to "do it yourself?" Will I need to do any drilling? (I hope not)

I'd be very interested to learn more about that bed set up, I just purchased a 5inch twin bed that I'd like to be able to fold up

BraapRider, I think you're asking me.  My bed also makes a booth and folds against the wall.  I mounted it to my lower tie down track so I can remove it.  You can find my bed and other folding furniture at www.rbcomponents.com or search for toyhauler furniture.  I did drill holes to install my upper tie down track.  My lower is attached to my wall panels.

post-647-0-53915200-1488221160_thumb.jpgI put L track on my walls and floor.  Here's a photo when we were moving cross country.

Don't know why it likes to rotate my photos...