Sign in to follow this  
klausvanwinkle

Why Choose Nissan NV over Ford Econoline?

Found Klausvansmallpenis' build on Expedition Portal forum.  Bruce the 2014 Jeep JK Build.  I posted this today: "Klaus, With all the advantages offered by Toyota and Nissan , what made you decide to take a chance on a JK? There are a lot of other mall cruiser type vehicles available from many manufactures for a lot less. I'm not trolling. I'm honestly looking for honest opinion".  I'm going to enjoy sitting back and reading all of the nasty replies.  I know it's childish but I can't help it!

"Do not engage" directive by Klaus on Expedition Portal Forum is a lot more menacing than ASD Dad's "Ignore this thread..." Still hard to imagine Nissan would benefit from using his ad agency.

Received a PM from Expedition Portal moderator telling me to "Stay away from Klaus".  His words.  I replied that I would not respond to his posts if he stayed off of our forum.  No reply from the moderator.

Little Klaus went and tattled that I hurt his feelings. Too Funny! 

According to Klaus, does this make "him (you) and his (your) buddies" the "Billy Goats Gruff?"

Edited by radin2son

I had to look up Billy Goats Gruff.  So am I one of the 3 goats or the greedy troll who waits for the 3rd biggest goat?  Be careful with your answer.  If you hurt my feelings I'll tattle!

Edited by KMG

We have very little grass, no water under bridges and javalena, so I recuse myself. But, you must be the old goat.

sounds about right!  B)

Received another PM from the Expedition Portal Moderator.  He said this isn't the first time an issue on another forum site has followed Klaus back to EP and then he tattles to the Moderator who has to respond by telling both children to play nice, stay on your side,  and don't touch each other.  Yes I included myself in the last statement.  I've never tolerated the SH*T stirring type well which makes me childish I guess.

"Never wrestle with a pig—you get dirty and the pig likes it” - just a thing that Abraham Lincoln probably didn't say

For one, Ford no longer makes the econoline, it now makes the transit and was considered but is more expensive than Nissan. I got severely ripped off in my last purchase of a GM product and will never buy a GM product again so Chevy is not even a consideration for me. I in fact, traded my last GM product in one my first Nissan in 1999 and have had pretty good luck with them, therefore when considering a full size van, I naturally stuck with the Nissan brand.