Sign in to follow this  
guinnessbrewer

What the heck is THAT!

That was the response of my co worker when he saw our new NV today!

Hello all,

Well, just wanted to introduce myself, been looking at an NV for the last 8 months and finally found a used 2015 3500 SV in Java metallic.  This is going to be our family vehicle replacing a 2001 suburban 2500 4x4. I almost went for a used Ford Transit, but the passenger seating reminded me too much of flying coach in a CRJ.  I really prefer having a body on frame ,the engine way out front and the flexible seating so that is where the Nissan won out. I really am impressed with the ride quality, power and utility. Mileage is good for a 3 ton brick, running 75-80 up and down I-25 @ 15mpg is actually a bit of an improvement over the 'burb. We are a family of 7, so this will hopefully be great rig for us, so far so good!  I'm keeping the suburban just in case for the winter weather...until I can save up 10k to take it to advanced 4x4, which might be awhile :)

Guinnessbrewer

Welcome to the NV advance promotional corps. You would think after 5 years, Nissan wouldn't need us.

Refreshing to hear from the start that NV mpg is acceptable, even better than your 'burg." It's really all about needs as opposed to mpg woes.

Somewhere on this site is a caterer and now we possibly have a brewer. Still thinking meetup...

Edit: "burn" the typo... Must still be feeling the "Bern." I'm still waiting for the campaign to begin, as in substance. Feels like the primary all over again.

Edited by radin2son

Don't forget Andy_George's sweet Freightliner food truck.  

Welcome to the forum!  I'm impressed with your mileage running that fast.  Mine drops quite a bit as speed goes up and around here normal is 70-80 mph.

We were also really impressed with the ride and how quiet it was for such a big box!