Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Stotts

2017's?

I'm sure the dealers know when they are arriving?

Reply from Nissan:

Thank you for contacting Nissan and for your interest in our commercial vans. 

We understand you are interested in the release date of our commercial vans. At this time, we do not have any information available regarding the expected release of the 2017 NV Cargo or Passenger Vans.

My guess is they are waiting to see how well the new Titan does sales wise; then make a move on the NV.  Keep it the same or update it?

I am pretty sure it has been confirmed the 2017 has the new Titan 5.6 and it's 7 speed transmission.  The Cummins is rumored for the following year but Titan Cummins sales look to be be pretty sad.  For as rare as the NVP used to be I am seeing more each month.  I have seen one single Titan on the road since it was released and it had dealer tags on it!  

I see plenty of NV cargos.  I used to see 2 other family owned NVP's (a couple more were shuttles).  Now I see 6 regularly and it seems like a new one will pop up every month or so.

Would like info on 2018’s. I would really like to suggest they offer a stripped down base model at a low, low price.