I drive a 2014 NV2500 high top. It has had a vibration in drive from day one. No codes are showing. Has anyone else had or have the same problem?

Only from our wonderful pothole conglomerate they call roads here in Tucson!  Just kidding, but the first thing that came to mind how awful the bumps and vibration are on the roads where we drive regularly.  in the rare instances where we are driving on a smooth road, it is scary how smooth and quiet the vehicle is. 

Ted

My first guess when it come to vibrations is always wheel balance. Wheel weights can fall off, large rocks stuck in the tread can throw off the balance, etc. So I'd have the wheels pulled and balanced before I looked much further.

My van has a slight vibration around 55mph with the winter wheels/tires on, but the vibration completely disappears when I put the summer set back on. Just a thought!

We need more info.  You say it happens when it is in Drive.  Does that mean when you are actually driving or sitting their idling?  If it is while driving is it all speeds or only certain speeds?  

All sorts of stuff can cause vibration.  Wheels tires like Andy George mentions is a great one.  Bad motor mount if sitting still.  Bad drive shaft or shaft joints while driving.  Etc...  

Very good points, ASD Dad. I assumed he meant while driving at speed, but there could be a million possibilities, like you say. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this with a little more info!

OK men, vibration in drive. No vibration until it shifts to drive, when it goes into overdrive it stops, so rpm's on the wheels is not a factor as they are turning at the same speed. I believe the issue is in either the trans,rearend or drive shaft.

Now we're getting somewhere but still missing info.  You say when it shifts into OD it stops - so is it engine RPM dependent?  If so - what range of RPM's do you notice it?  

If it is RPM dependent can you reproduce it while in Neutral?  Just sit there and rev engine and hold at the worst RPM.

It wont be driveshaft if it goes away once RPM's drop when it shifts into OD.  It wont be rear end either.  Your wheels are turning the same speed so your driveshaft and rear end are also turning the same speed.  It wont be wheels/tires either if it is fine while moving.  

I am leaning towards a bad motor mount if it is RPM related.  Could also be the transmission.  I do not know if our motors have a harmonic balancer type device on them, if we do that could also be an issue.  

Hopefully if it happens all the time it will be easy to reproduce when you take it in to be looked at.  

My nv2500 vibrates when in drive but stopped like holding the brakes at a stoplight. The vibration carries wildly. Sometimes as low as a hum other times enough so much I put it in neutral till the light changes. Been doing it for almost as long as I have it. And I bought it brand new.