Sign in to follow this  
marecycling

2013 Nissan NV

Bought my Nissan NV new in 2013. Have a couple Gremlins was hoping someone might be able to help me with. Overall, I love the van, for me its a keeper,BUT:

It has a slight oil drip from day one, seems to originate behind the oil filter/cooler housing. Have had it to two separate dealers, two times each, to no avail. Claim that there is no leak, blame it on me and "sloppy oil filling".

Most recent rejection was last week, so today I cleaned the whole area thoroughly with brake cleaner and dried, then sprayed entire area with white foot powder, in hopes of narrowing down where leak is actually coming from.

The side cargo door rattles and makes more noise than on any vehicle I have ever owned. The tech was asked to look at this problem as well, but I was so #$!% mad when they fed me the line of crap about the oil leak being sloppy oil filling, I just walked out. Is there a fix for this annoying door rattle, rest of the van is tight!

Any info appreciated!