Lakehouse

Fingers crossed they fit. Lol

Changed my order on wheels and tires and fingers cross they fit when the come in next week.

I had on order some 20x9 xd’s offset 18 wrapped in 265/60r20’s but the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that this smaller sidewall was not the aggressive off-road look I was going for so I went and changed my order today (and saved 500.00 in doing so ).

I am now waiting on some American Racing “Ansen Off Road AR969” 17x9 offset 18 wrapped in Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in a 285/70r17

Fingers crossed they fit with the +18 offset (even if I have to shim the door a bit). Worst case we send the rims back and I powedercoat the stock 17’s in black which should easily fit at a offset of +40.

I’ll let you all know next week!

Here’s a couple pics of the rims

post-2405-0-13296600-1511994878_thumb.jpeg

post-2405-0-07926400-1511994893_thumb.jpeg

Sure hope they fit for you!! They look screechin’

Changed my order on wheels and tires and fingers cross they fit when the come in next week.

I had on order some 20x9 xd’s offset 18 wrapped in 265/60r20’s but the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself that this smaller sidewall was not the aggressive off-road look I was going for so I went and changed my order today (and saved 500.00 in doing so ).

I am now waiting on some American Racing “Ansen Off Road AR969” 17x9 offset 18 wrapped in Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in a 285/70r17

Fingers crossed they fit with the +18 offset (even if I have to shim the door a bit). Worst case we send the rims back and I powedercoat the stock 17’s in black which should easily fit at a offset of +40.

I’ll let you all know next week!

Here’s a couple pics of the rims

Any update? My guess is that you will have some rubbing. But each vehicles are slightly different from another. I am really interested in seeing if this size tires with this size wheels fit.

No update yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Wheels are in and waiting at the discount tire but car is still at a different shop waiting to get my bumpers back from powdercoat. I’ll let you know soon.

I’m wondering if they don’t fit even with shimming, maybe I powdercoat the steel stock rims with the higher offset and maybe they will fit???

They fit!!!! So stoked! The slider does rub but not enough to where it won’t open all the way. Definitely not bad enough to drop down in a tire size. It’s dark now so I’ll post pics tomorrow but here’s a pic of the getting installed

Congrats. Looks great! Talking about pushing the envelop. . . .

How hard does the door touch the tire? Is it enough for the paint to rub off (eventually) or is it just a gentle touching?

Looks great!  Hope you like them long term.  Thanks for posting photos.  

Did you get any center caps the ones you posted with those rims on the jeep had center caps on other than that looks great. 

Did you get any center caps the ones you posted with those rims on the jeep had center caps on other than that looks great.

They did come with center caps but they are HUGE and I actually liked the look of them better without. Just my preference. I’ll probably just paint the center black Edited by Lakehouse

That looks great!!!

@Lakehouse, if I use +20mm offset will that not rub?

Doubtful that I'll get a response given the date stamp on this thread, but just curious if Lakehouse has a leveling or lift kit on his NV. Love the look!