theman

Can someone post ALL fluid types and capacities?

I'd like to fill my diff but cannot find anything online regarding the type of fluid to use. It seems that's a bit too far for their manual...

It'd be a huge help.

You’ve asked this several times. No one responded in part due to Nissan dealer parts department being able to answer this for you. Also any chain auto parts store could do the same.

Or you can go to carid.com or just search for rear differential gear oil. Numerous brands are listed. Recommended service is 30k+ and cost is $100+. Nissan probabably would charge more.

There also are numerous videos on how to do this.

When you compile your list, post it.

Edited by radin2son

I found the answer in the 2016 factory service manual.  They recommend "API GL-5 synthetic gear oil, Viscosity SAE 75W-90" in the US and Canada, and "Genuine NISSAN Differential Oil Hypoid Super-S GL-5 synthetic 75W-90 or equivalent" in Mexico.  The differential takes 2.6 liters.

If you can find a copy of the factory service manual, you can look up all the fluids on pages MA-15 through MA-19.

i use Mobil 1 104361 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube LS every 20k because alway heavy load.that need 3 Qt each time.