rtz

40k good miles

Bought it brand new almost 2 years ago. Have never added air to the tires! I have even checked with a tire gauge to verify and double check the TPMS numbers in the dash. My theory is running 80psi creates a good seal between the wheel flange and tire. All my cars over the past 20 years have not held air this well; maybe do to lower operating inflations.

I had that one front strut go out shortly after I got the vehicle and the dealer changed it out.

I come from a 3k oil change background. So running 5k changes on this vehicle is a lot to me. I don't trust the oil/filters enough to go further.

This engine/trans/vehicle has been solid for me. Still on the factory tires. Maybe trade it in at some point with the original tires still on it!

Have been mulling around the idea of getting a Leaf for economic reasons. This tank sure drains my bank account.

Thanks for the report. What dealership was that? We can add it to them to the list of positive dealership experiences.

Funny you should mention a Leaf. About 3 years ago, we stopped by the dealership where Chris_CommercialManager worked. At that time he had just been given the responsibility of managing Leafs. He was selling every NV he could obtain and had just landed a huge fleet contract. So I don’t think it was punishment... See more NVs than Leafs.

Thanks. I added them to the list. How do you use your NV?

As an aside Orr has 1 NV 200 SV on the lot; that’s it. If you google 2018 commercial van sales, 1600+ NVs were sold and 2200+ NV 200s were sold year to date. Way down the list, but we see more of the latter around town. Will Nissan ever increase production?

It's my daily driver. I use it to haul my gear for the lake. Kiteboarding, windsurfing, kite buggy, Blokart.

1_FA4_FE7_D-636_E-4063-_B353-_AADF2_ED96

1_FA4_FE7_D-636_E-4063-_B353-_AADF2_ED96

Edited by rtz

You have just enough room left for a Leaf...

Check out posts by axulsuv.  He no longer has his NV 1500 (Bought a Kia Soul) but was getting lots of miles on his oem tires. We had to replace ours at 62k due to the sidewalls cracking and the start of tread separation. Tires and batteries don't last much beyond 3 years in AZ.

Edited by radin2son