Sign in to follow this  
DudeInAVan

Recently became the owner of a 2018 NV2500

Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to this forum. Was having some trouble getting my account verified through email but it all seems to work great now.

Anyways, like the title says I recently became the owner of 2018 NV2500 Hi-Roof V8.

I fell in love with the van right away. I bought it to convert into a tiny home so that I can pursue my dream of becoming a ski bum and backpacker for the next few years of my life.

I posted a video on Reddit a couple of weeks ago that was shared here and I thought I might as well join this wonderful community myself and share my journey with all of you.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this on the forum but here is a link to my latest build video where we get most of the wiring run and install a MaxxAir fan in the ceiling.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the build.

-LT, Dude in a Van

Welcome. You will like your NV. I was at Sandy’s West RV service in Tucson, and the Grandson (?) mentioned he likes NVs best for conversions. “It’s a truck.” We all agree...

I don’t recall seeing your first video, but you may want to post the first, second and others under conversions.

I do like how much more it drives like a truck than a van. I'm sure I'll appreciate the extra ground clearance in the future.

Thanks so much, I will post my videos over in conversions.

Welcome to the site!  Great choice of van and it should serve you well.