jbflo

Hello all,

We are a homeschooling family with 4 boys and a girl and needed something bigger.   Coming from a Honda Odyssey that we loved (just outgrew) we landed on the 2018 NV3500 SL which so far, we absolutely love.  I have a few ideas of what I want to do with the van as far as mods but I am pretty certain next year it will be getting a 4x4 conversion.  My Nissan dealer is looking into doing the conversion here with Titan parts.  For now, I am doing wheels and rims, should have that done by the weekend so I will post pics/specs if everything fits. 

Cheers,

Jbflo

Welcome. You made the right choice regarding vans given the size of your family and plans for your van.

Interesting that your dealer is interested in using the “new” Titan parts to convert your van to 4x4. A dealer in SLC apparently is doing the same thing. You will have to let us know how this compares with Quigley and Advanced.

Welcome to the site!  Please keep us updated on the conversion process to 4x4.

Welcome to the forum. We could've used a 4x4 the other day when we went to get our Christmas tree. It was so muddy that our van had to be pulled out. 

You get the new warranty with Advanced as long as it is done before 5000 miles. I love my 4x4. We have had a bunch of snow the past few days.