We got our Nissan NV200 SV last Friday. I drove it from the dealer in Ft. Worth to Austin via Dallas over the weekend, put over 350 miles on it. Very impressed so far. Only a few issues experienced...

1. The SV model we got came with Bluetooth. The Bluetooth works well with iPhone 4 iOS v6.1.3. I can make hands-free calls. Turn by turn navigation with Google Maps audio over Bluetooth works. Music from iPhone does NOT go over Bluetooth. Nissan Service technician from dealership says music over Bluetooth is not supported with the Bluetooth receiver. This is a defect in my opinion because audio for phone and turn by turn nav do go over Bluetooth. Why has music audio been omitted? Nissan Service tech says the Technology Package add-on does support music audio over Bluetooth. I have to use the Aux input via audio cord for music audio, not ideal to have a dangling cord and in this day and age, I expected no cord. Truly a shame Nissan did not implement music audio support over Bluetooth!

2. The only other issue so far is that the rubber boot that covers the swing arm for the rear door expansion (to open rear doors 180 degrees) is already coming off. I may not use the 180 degree swing out very often, but the fact that the rubber boot is already coming off is a problem as it could get lost easily.

We've only had the vehicle 3 days so as things come up, I will add to this thread.

post-428-0-59269700-1367264785_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-71446000-1367264786_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-62742700-1367264787_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-50640200-1367264788_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-33666400-1367264789_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-17297400-1367264790_thumb.jpg

Edited by osmsolutions

I'm already getting requests for windows for the 200.  And I've had two people wanting to do simple conversions so they can sleep in them.  I think Nissan has a winner on their hands.  Bill   www.oaktreevans.com

WOW congratulations for getting the new nissan van.. I like the color of your van because its looking very nice and super clean cargo area. Anyhow thanks for sharing the photos of your van, its looking great.. Good luck dear.

Edited by Cedric