Johnnyjay82

Hello from Peterborough, Ontario

Just got a black 2018 NVP SL a few months ago and it’s been a weird time. Mostly because people stop and stare whenever we are out with it and even pulling over in front of our house to take a look. I think most people are wondering what the monstrosity is. I’m certain we are the only NVP owners in our city.

Anyway besides that we really have enjoyed hank the tank.

Does anyone have suggestions for running boards. My only concern is the rust that can develop as a result of the drilling and brackets up against the body.

Thanks

Welcome to the site!

I would definitely get aluminum running boards for the actual boards.  The brackets are all steel but most are powdercoated well and come with stainless hardware.  You can always buy a spray can of undercoating / primer and spray everything down well when you drill through and then attach the brackets.  Some running board models are no-drill and use factory holes so that is an option as well.

Welcome. Sales in Canada must be increasing. Love the name...

Actually, NV yearly sales in Canada increased from 515 (‘16) to 753 (‘17). As of November, ‘18 year to date sales was 775.

In the US, NV sales totaled 16,902 in ‘18 down from 17,858 in ‘17.

Go figure why...

Edited by radin2son