Hensleym

New NV owner looking for 20/22” wheel advice!

Hello Forum!

We will be picking up our NV this weekend! We have 4 kids with friends and the the Suburbans/XL Denalis just don’t cut it anymore. We have a boat to tow in the summer and my only hang up with the NV was the lack of larger wheel options. I’d like to fit it with a 20 or 22” wheel and tire to start tricking it out. I’ve searched endlessly and am still trying to find the right answer. Can anyone help with a suggestion of wheel or dimensions that will fit without lifting or spacing the door while accommodating any squat from towing? Pics would be awesome too if possible...thanks! Some great looking NVs on this forum!

Hello and glad you will start pimping out your truck!   I got xd797  black/mch 20 x 8.5  8x6.5+18

265-60-20 Nitto Terra G2  (I got them May of 2017 and looking to get another set of 4 tonight).  I may go with another brand that has white lettering and looks bad arse!  $2,100 out the door for everything (wheels, tires, and installation) which is a great deal.  I have a lot of pics if you search BEAST).  I have a lot of added items on my truck....need to take some more recent pics!  

update:  just purchased these tires at TireRack.com  .......will update how they are.  Heard they are quiet and have a 60K mile warrantee.  PS...I have a lot of pics over the last few years on this site with new rims/tires, side ladder, roof rack, LED lights...etc.

MICHELIN

DEFENDER LTX M/S

• 265/60R20
  • Style: Blackwall
  • Load Range: E
  • Serv. Desc: 121/118R