Sign in to follow this  
tylerreading

New 20 inch Method NV's for my NV

Well it took 3 years but I finally got some decent wheels and tires for my NV.  After looking around for way longer than I want to admit I went with Method 305 NV matte black with some Cooper AT3 XLT tires.

Specs for the wheels that you need to know:

Wheels

18mm + offset - these wheels are all over the place, (Fuel, XD Series, Method etc)

8 - 165.1 lug pattern (this spec will limit you sometimes)  

20" x 9" - wheel size

Tires

Out here in Utah most people that go with the bigger wheel / tire combo without mods go with a 20" wheel and a 275/65/20 Tire.  Pick the brand you want.  I went with Cooper AT3 XLT.  

I love the clean look of the Method NV's.  I also like that I can black them out if I buy a black trim bolt pack in the future and can also get a flat center cap from method for a cleaner look.  For now I'm diggin how they look.  It also cracked me up that I put "NV" wheels on my "NV" van.  Too good.  

Hopefully this helps.  With these specs you'll have some nice wheels / tires and no mods needed.  It cuts it close on the door but you'll be OK.  Check the pictures out. 

post-2163-0-00633800-1552191489_thumb.jpgpost-2163-0-92757700-1552191494_thumb.jpgpost-2163-0-60166000-1552191511_thumb.jpg

post-2163-0-92491500-1552191710_thumb.jpg

Edited by tylerreading

Very nice, we almost went with the same wheels. I just ordered 20x9 Helo 904 with 275/60r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Ordered set of 5 for the spare as well. Did you get $2100 for a set of 5 or 4?

Your ride looks clean!

Do you have a pic with the helos on?  Where did you guys buy from, local or online.  Trading my 2015 in on a new 2018 with a 4x4 conversion with a leveling kit so can still only go up to 275/65/20 buy the thought of stock wheels on it is making me sick.

Went this exact same route with tires and wheels, appreciate the information. Hopefully will have mine installed soon.