dbly1850

Where do you get a 9 foot car wash at?

I have a NV2500 High Top and I still have not found a car wash - other than the dealer. Has anyone else found a place that can handle a tall NV van?

Yea

I kinda thought about this before I bought mine. You can't really appreciate how tall these things are until you stand beside one. I don't believe you will find a automatic car wash anywhere that is safe unless you have a truck stop near your house. Some of the do it yourself car washes have high bays around my house.

I guess it's one of the few drawbacks to a high roof.

I use a mop bucket on wheels & have a truck wash brush on a wooden pole to wash mine. Top of the roof is still hard to reach without a ladder.

Spring thru fall isn't bad. Winter's the pits.

In some ways you're better off though. Car washes use strong chemicals that quickly deteriorate your wax & the brushes or shammies put micro scratches in your paint.

May be late to need, and the party, but perhaps a truck stop with an automatic Truck wash?

I live in an area where lifted trucks are quite common. A local car wash area used to have regular height wash bays. Then a few years ago they installed extra tall bays that even Nissan van can fit. Perhaps you could talk to the owners of car wash place for installing one. That might even make some business sense for them as well.