Sign in to follow this  
Hoss

Not an NV owner, YET

In the near future, Ill be looking for a vehical to double as both a toy hauler (nothing too heavy) and a sleeper/camper.  Ive really narrowed it down to four choices (ProMaster, Sprinter, Savana/Express, and NV), but after months of going over the pros and cons of each I will more than likely be going with an NV 3500.  So basically I have a few questions and want to get better aquaintanted with the model before my decision is set in stone before I start saving up the money to start.

I won't ask my current questions in this post, nor will I go into too much detail on what I wont to end up doing with my van (I will start a post in the NV 3500 section as soon as I am done with this introduction post for that), but I will say...As of this moment, these are my future plans for it, if I do go with the NV:
1)  4x4 Conversion
2)  Stage 2 Supercharger Kit
3)  Possible Air flow modifications (Intake, Header, Exhaust, etc)

4)  Custom Frabricated bed frame...either bolted down to the back of a Cargo model, or a removable one built to latch into place using the seat anchors on the passenger model (I think Im leaning towards the passenger one)
...Then of course other things, but the bed and 4x4 Conversion are my priorites.

So anyways, there is my Introduction and a brief idea of what I am hoping to get done with-in (would love to have it set up for use before Summer 2014, but due to financial reasons, it is doubtful.  So on to my next post under the NV 3500 HD section, for a couple specific questions and concerns I have.

welcome  to  the  forum.hoping  you  can  solve  your  issues  here as soon as  possible