• Model Code: T
  • Engine: 6 Cyl - 4.0 L
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Drive Type: RWD
  • Ext. Color: Glacier White
  • Int. Color: Charcoal
  • Mileage: 16,160
  • VIN #: 1N6BF0KM7EN100630
  •                                                                                                     Thanks.

I'd say thats fair market value , as long as there is some service history and a lack of abuse ...

Glenn

Re-sale seems to be on the low side for these vans.  Not sure why these vans don't hold their value.  Are you buying or selling?  I know I paid around 25,000 out the door for my NV 1500 SV  with Navigation and shelving. 

Edited by Backfire1

Re-sale seems to be on the low side for these vans.  Not sure why these vans don't hold their value.  Are you buying or selling?  I know I paid around 25,000 out the door for my NV 1500 SV  with Navigation and shelving. 

I definitely wouldn't say resale is low.  Remember that when most people leave the dealership they get right to work.  This isn't like a passenger car where you can keep it looking nice through meticulous care and handling.  This is a work truck.  It's not going to stay home on in bad weather, have the inside thoroughly cleaned every week, so on and so on.

So what's my point?  Most of these vans get marks on the inside, sometimes outside right away.  It's simply what happens when you carry around a bunch of tools, load pallets, lumber, etc etc.  So the disparity in price between may seem larger on most vehicles when going simply off of miles and year vs a typical non consumer vehicle.  I know that I for one don't see many vans with 15k that look showroom, so they are priced accordingly.  Check sprinter, chevy, or any other manufacturer prices on used.  You'll see the same.