Hi, new to the forum. I have a 2015 3500 HD High top cargo van. It has had a squeal from the front pads when making a right hand turn or just a slight turn at high way speeds. I took it into the dealer and they de-glazed the pads and it worked for about an hour. Took it back and they ordered new replacements and refitted them. Worked well for about 3 days then the squeal returned. Not as bad but noticeable. I had a similar situation with an 05 Chevy 3/4 ton and it was a bad run of parts. Has anyone out there had similar issues? It stops great for a big truck. I can live with the issue because it only happens when pads are cold or due build up on rotors and the slight film of rust as a result.  It clears after driving but still happens intermittently through out the day. I have less than a thousand miles on it and feel maybe they just need to set in. Ant suggestions would be great, Thanks.

I have a 2014 passenger low top model 3500 hd sl I have brake squeal only on cold mornings, or after rain for a short time.

Yes, i know I'm replying to a dead issue...but for the record my DW complained of brake noise at 80k and I shrugged her off b/c I expected longer pad life than that.  Turns out the bottom rear passenger slide pin was seized from rust where the interior rubber seal failed.  Not sure why.  The caliper on that side was only $185, but the driver side is almost $100 more for some reason.  The brakes work so much better now.  Less effort.

Just FYI

My Nissan Frontier has squeal brakes too, its a nissan trait, all my Frontiers did it, my son had a Titan that did it. I have not noticed it on this 2015 NV 2500 i have yet tho

Had the same brake squeal before, and the problem was a stuck pin.