Daydreamin520

Ever feel like you should have brochures to hand out?!

I get "hit" most often when I go grocery shopping.  Last week, as I was loading bags thru' my side door, 2 older men came up and got into deep conversation about DIY campervan conversion.  I probably talked to them for 15 minutes.  Near end of convo, there's a late 20s gal waiting to talk to me.  SHE wants to do a DIY, has an online job and a 3yo child.. so ready to hit the road!  I talked to her another 10 minutes.  I really think I need a flyer or brochure or something!  LOL.

That's a really good idea!

My parents have a Polaris Slingshot, and he deals with the same issue, only much worse. At gas stations Dad sometimes has to just wave and ignore people or he would literally never get back on the road!

I get asked about my van a lot also.  Something I find funny is, I had a BMW Z4M Coupe (5,000 built of which 1600 were imported to the U.S.) and many people would stop and look at the car but seldom speak to me.  I think they assumed I might not be very approachable.  With my NV they will come right up and strike up a conversation almost every time.  There are day when I miss my BMW but it went to a good cause.  My sons college fund.  Every day I drive my NV I am glad I purchased it.

Descending west on CA 190 into Owens Valley from Death Valley, at 4000', a jet did a high speed banked turn right over us. My wife saw it coming and bank, but I was looking at the various temp displays, and thought we dropped our exhaust.

Maybe it was an NV sighting... SMB did give us brochures to hand out. Kept the last one.

Edited by radin2son