Dustin Anderson

Inverter overide

This does not change the wattage!  The lights on but nobody home. I run a small compressor with no issues when parked (400w)but it will not run at all when van is moving (150w). I performed the above process and tested it.  Compressor still does not run when van is in gear. Don’t bother with trying. 

On 7/23/2020 at 1:24 PM, wags5050 said:

This does not change the wattage!  The lights on but nobody home. I run a small compressor with no issues when parked (400w)but it will not run at all when van is moving (150w). I performed the above process and tested it.  Compressor still does not run when van is in gear. Don’t bother with trying. 

at the inverter in the back, i used a splice clamp on the SMALL white wire before the harness that plugs into the inverter and grounded it and its now charging all my cordless batteries. before it would cut out and stop charging. i didn't cut the wire, just used a splice clamp and ran the wire that i clamped on to the metal bracket thats grounded.

I did this but both lights only come on for about 45 seconds and then the 150w light goes out. Any ideas?? I grounded the wire to the metal plate right behind the panel...